Friday, May 29, 2009

Welcome to my Blog

Since it seems to be required for me to make a blog I may as well start now :P

First off, welcome to my blog though I expect only my classmates to be visiting this blog :P If you are visiting here expect to be subject to my opinion and if you happen to post be subject to my rules and dont expect this blog to make sense in grammar or spelling and maybe even content because after all I am only human.

With that said, on to the subject of today; I'm missing out on an Ulduar raid because of class today, hopefully in the future me and my friends can reschedule that. For those who don't know what I'm typing about, it's a world of warcraft thing, yea I cant be bothered to explain that further.

Cavaliers were able to win yesterday, now down 3-2, still, I hope Magic win tomorrow. Lebron James is great and all but I find him to be full of it and could do with a good dose of humility, handed out by the Magic who are missing all-star Jameer Nelson.

Anyway, will type more later, I ought to be listening more intently on this lecture XD

1 comment: